Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Halfway Across The World -- Wedding Photography Still Cute!

As a hopeless romantic and digital wedding photographer, I love reading about romantic wedding days and dreams fulfilled.

While I was doing some daily searches for inspiration and ideas for my Sacramento California Professional Digital Wedding Photography, I stumbled across this story:

Pair of Army captains gets a 'Wedding Day' to remember
New York Daily News - New York,NY,USA
To visit reception sites, interview photographers, pick invitations all takes a lot more time than we had anticipated," says Shawn, 26, currently on duty in ...
See all stories on this topic


Cory Trese
Call me at 937-609-9644, email me at cory.trese@gmail.com or Contact Cory Trese about your Wedding Photography!

www:  http://www.corytrese.com/
---
Northern California Wedding Photography


No comments: