Friday, June 27, 2008

What Can Go Wrong with Photography?

Laura,

I gave you an unfair answer to your "what can go wrong with photography?" question.  I've been thinking about it while I drove back to the studio.  Here are the ones I came up with:

  • Couples who insist that they have all the photos taken somewhere that is too dark or is just ugly
  • Couples who leave only 15 or 20 minutes for all the formals
  • Couples who say they want "intimate portraits" but won't cuddle for the camera
  • Couples who don't give me any idea of the style they like, provide no shot list and sample clippings
  • Couples who don't tell me what is going to happen at the reception -- or say they want cake cutting shots but don't tell me when or where the cake cutting is going to occur and I end up behind all the guests
I think we'll do just fine.  You and Justin have done a good job organizing and planning the event.

No comments: